Friday, August 26, 2022

Trick or Treat Shaker Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween shaker card created with the cute 5506-Peek-a-Boo Set!



This set has quickly become a new Fall favorite and I love the little witch image! I stamped her with black ink and used Copic Markers for the coloring. I think she looks so sweet with her little outfit and pumpkin bucket; she is ready to get some candy!
The greeting "Happy Halloween" is included in the set and was also stamped with black ink. This black & white sentiment looks great with all the colors and patterns used throughout the card!


Lastly, I embossed a leaf design on the shaker background and ink blended with Distress Oxide Ink. I added sequins in Halloween/Fall colors and attached a festive polka dot frame. I also added layers of glitter paper, black card stock, purple card stock, and a colorful polka dot paper to complete the card.

Thank you for checking out today's Fall project and I hope you are inspired to create a Halloween shaker card with the new 5506-Peek-a-Boo Set!

Have a wonderful day!





1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is utterly adorable, Tasha! Love shaker cards and this one if just too fun!!