Sunday, April 2, 2023

There's no bunny like you! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

My card was made as the feature for the Easter Wishes challenge on the Art Impressions blog.

You can find all of the details here.








I accessorized my card with lots of little add on stamps.  The bird, basket of eggs and tulips are from 5488 – Front Porch Easter Set.  With this type of card,  you pull the tab and it reveals a hidden panel inside.



The sentiments on the front and inside are from 5733 – Easter Sentiments Set.
They're stamped on 5727 – Nested Oval Dies and 5725 – Nested Square Dies




The little butterfly is from the beyond adorable new 5728 – Mushroom Cubbies set.
Last is the bunnies...oh those bunnies!  These are just the CUTEST!!
I used two of them from the new 5737 – Bunny & Chicks Set.




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is absolutely adorable, Renee!! I love all your amazing details! Beautiful work as always!

Hunky Dory said...

Love your adorable card Renee! I’m all about interactive cards too so you nailed it and inspired me to create more!