Friday, September 15, 2023

Too Cute To Spook Card By Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card featuring the 5506 - Peek-a-Boo Set. I LOVE creating Halloween cards and these sweet stamps are just too cute to spook!

The main characters and the happy pumpkin were all stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I used the included coordinating die set to cut them out and added little white accents with a gel pen. I love the pumpkin so much!


This stamp set includes several greetings, but I decided to use two from the 5037 - Halloween Magic Set. I embossed "Happy Halloween" and "Too Cute to Spook"on black paper. Ai has so many fun Halloween sets that you can mix and match to create your projects.


For the background, I added trees, a bright stenciled moon, and a pretty purple sky. I also added white dots to the sky to look like stars and adhered several glitter bat stickers to add extra sparkle. I also attached layers of green and purple card stock and a pretty silver glitter paper to complete the card. 

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are inspired to create a fun Halloween card with the Peek-a-Book Set.

Have a wonderful day!







3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Deb H! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this is just too cute!! Fangtastic card!