Happy Wednesday AI Friends!
Halloween is just around the corner and I love making cards using Art Impressions fun assortment of sets. This card also fits the "On the Border" challenge which ends tonight so I hope you all have entered for a change to win a free stamp set of your choice.
I used the #6111 - Spook-tacular set for this card as well as the #5604 - Halloween journal die set. These sets are currently on sale at half off. YAY!
I stamped all of the images onto copic friendly paper with Memento black ink and colored with my copic markers listed below. I then die cut them out with the coordinating dies that come with the set.
I cut a base A2 card from white card stock. Score in half and burnish. I then trimmed off a 1 inch strip from the front. I cut two pieces of black cardstock - one at 1" x 5 3/8" and one at 1" x 2". I adhered a piece of the purple designer paper over the 1" x 2" piece. I scored this piece at 1/2" and burnished it. Adhere a piece of pattern paper to the other longer strip of black cardstock. Glue the 1/2" tab of the 2" strip to the back of the longer strip (just above the center). Now cut a scalloped circle from black cardstock and adhere that to the top of the smaller strip. I then cut a piece of pattern paper using the #5726 - Nested circle dies and placed that over the black scallop circle.
For the left side of the card, I cut a black piece of cardstock to fit the left panel and also a piece of pattern paper to fit over the top.
I decorated with the images and the card is finished with a fun fold opening. BTW - the little grasses are in the #5935 - Fairytale Houses set.
I hope you enjoyed my card today and you enter the challenge. Wouldn't you love to win a free stamp set?
Have a great day creating!
Copics used: E21, E23, E25, E50
T0, T2, T4, T6 R20
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17
V12, V15, V17
YR12, YR14, YR16, YR18



No comments:
Post a Comment