Friday, August 23, 2024

Time to Celebrate! Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the current "Keep Calm & Celebrate On!" Challenge. For my project, I used the 5226 - Bus Cubbies Set and the 5319 - MB Birthday Set to create a fun mini card.

I love all the Cubbies and MB stamp sets and thought it would be fun to use the MB set in a different way. I started by stamping three images from the MB Birthday Set and used a scissors to cut off the foldable sides. I used glue to adhere the table and shelf to the card and added some foam tape behind the gifts to give them some dimension. 

Next, I stamped the little animals from the Bus Cubbies Set and used the included dies to cut them out. The Bus Set also included balloons, so I cut several out and attached them around the room; so festive! I really like how these two sets work perfectly together!

Lastly, I stamped "Make a little wish" from the MB set with black ink on to a blue background. I also attached layers of purple and pink card stock and a pretty silver glitter paper layer to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Art Impressions "Keep Calm & Celebrate On!" Challenge.







No comments: