Friday, June 5, 2020

Frogs and Greenery Wreath | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai fans!
It's Jessica on the blog today and I have a cute little mash up card design using the Greenery Invites and Frog stamp sets. If you haven't checked out the new challenge for this week head on over and see what Niccole created. The challenge prompt is animals and nature, I hope this card gives you some inspiration to participate in the challenge!


These stamps do not come with dies so I did fussy cut everything. It really didn't take long! I stamped the frogs and greenery wreath on to Neenah 80lb Solar White card stock. I used Copic markers to color these images in. The Copic list is down below. 


After fussy cutting my images I also did some embossing with embossing powder. I used clear embossing powder on the corner foliage after die cutting a piece of blue card stock with the second to largest Rounded Rectangle die. I also used clear embossing powder on the fly. This time stamping that image onto vellum with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink and then embossing. The last thing I embossed was the sentiment, no surprise I used white embossing powder on black card stock. 


For the inside I used the "thank you" sentiment ( I love the font ) and the circle scribble from the Greenery invites. I also stamped the little fly form the Frog set again. I love how this turned out and I had a blast using both of these fun stamp sets together.




Thank you so much for joining me today! Happy Stamping. 


1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

That frog laying on the mushroom is hilarious! Love this card!