Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Tag Journal Recap by Nina

             Hi Ai fans, Nina here and I am so excited to recap with you all the tag pages I enjoyed creating using the adorable images and the die sets from Art Impressions.

This Tag Journal documented my moods since beginning of March all the way until today, each one of them gave me tremendous joy as I dig into my Art Impression collection of stamps and dies, mixing and matching elements from different sets to create one single adorable project.

I will include links to all of the tags in this article along with some photos so it will be easier for you to find them all in one place.

I used the Tag stitched Die Set for all the tags to create the base, I would usually die cut it twice and glue them both to each other so all my tags are sturdy and flat (not warped). For the elements I place on the tags you will find thier name below with each project.

1. You Rule! Tag


This was created for the Teacher Appreciation week using Teacher Rule Set. 



I also have a Video Tutorial here:





I created this one for our Windows Challenege, I used the Little Girl Front & Back set.


3. Spring Harvest Pastel Tag

To kick off the Spring season, I created this tag using the Harvest Together Set.


4. Easter Bunny Tag

Here I used the Sweet Easter Set.



5. Explore Nature Tag

I used the bag stamp from from Ole Buck Set.


6. Woodland Treehouse Tag

This project was created for the April Showers Ai Challenege where we included rain or clouds, I used Woodland Tree Cubbies Set.


7. Teacher Appreciation Tag

I created this one to thank all teacher as we hit the second day of Teacher Appreciation Week. I used Teacher Rule Set.

8. Barnyard Party Tag

This tag was for our Ai challenege "Don't Fence Me Up". I mixed and matched many decorations and critters from different Ai sets to achieve this adorable partying scene on the inside, it had an interactive door than opens up to this fun scene. I used:

4967 – WC Fence Dies
5180 – Barnyard Animal Cubbies
5455 – Birthday Buggy Set
5491 – Front Porch Party Set
5722 – Birthday Journal Set
5443 – MB Nativity



9. Life is Sweet Tag

Yet another tag, I used the adorable Birthday cake GCH Die set.


10. Spring Time Tag

 For this Spring tag I used the cute HM Garden Set which is an add-on for the Holiday Mansion Set.



11. Fabulous Flowers Tag


I was the featured Design Team member for the Fabulous Flowers Challenege and I created this tag as one my projects for this challenege. I used Birdhouses stamp Set.

12. Baby Steps Tag

I used images from MB Nursery Set which is one of the Matchbook sets. Matchbook sets were the perfect size to create scenes on these tags.



13. Chicken Coop Tag

Again for this Spring Tag using one of the Matchbook sets, just the perfect size. Here I used the Chicken Coop Set.


I also created another tag for our current Midnight Snack Challenege that will be up on Art Impressions Blog Next Tuesday. Stay tuned.

Here are images for the complete Journal..




I had a blast creating this Tag Journal I hope you enjoyed each one of them. Thanks for being part of this journey!


 

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Nina, I am so in love with all your tags!! In your feature tag, you said you used the Birdhouse Cubbies. Can you please let me know what set that is cause I sure can't find it! Help! I love it!

Deb H. said...

Love your tags Nina. After seeing your tags my Art Impression wish list has definitely gotten longer.